With a reimagined series favorite map primed for a return and Black Friday approaching, there’s no better time to jump into Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One, especially with today’s launch of the Nuketown Weapon Bundle.
Included with any purchase of Black Ops Cold War on the Microsoft Store between November 20 at 10 a.m. PT and December 4 at 2 a.m. PT, this 10-item bundle features an Epic shotgun Weapon Blueprint that could help you go nuclear in your next Multiplayer match or punch through a Zombies wave with pure power. Just grab a copy of the game and log in before December 4, and you’ll be well-prepared to drop the competition with this bundle while playing Nuketown ’84 (available for free starting on November 24) or any map and online mode.
This bundle is also available for anyone who played Black Ops Cold War from its launch up until November 20 at 10 a.m PT. In other words, consider it an explosive surprise to the community as a thank you for playing the game during its launch week, and as a bombshell topper to those looking to pick up the game while shopping on the Microsoft Store for those incredible Black Friday deals!
Breaking Down the Nuketown Weapon Bundle
This bundle includes:
- “Last Stop” Epic Shotgun Blueprint – This pump-action powerhouse is built for close-quarters combat, especially on Nuketown ’84. Get a faster fire rate and better damage range with the included 21.6” Paratrooper Barrel, and go into battle ready to wipe whole squads with the 6 RND Tube Magazines. It also comes equipped with a Milstop Reflex Optic and a Commando Assembly Stock for maximum versatility.
- Six Weapon Charms – Which Nuketown mannequin Weapon Charm is right for you? “Chad,” “Thad,” and “Vlad” are all here to party, while the terrific trio of “Karen,” “Sharon,” and “Bobbi McDaren” are poised to give your favorite weapon a bit more personality.
- Test Subjects Sticker, Nuketown Legend Emblem, and Omnibus Calling Card – Get within the blast radius of the Nuketown ’84 hype explosion by slapping this Sticker on your arsenal in the Gunsmith, and completing your player profile with this Emblem and Calling Card combo.
As for those who play Warzone, all 10 of these bundle items will carry over to the free-to-play battle royale experience in mid-December, giving you one more reason to pick up Black Ops Cold War before Warzone enters its next evolution. But remember: this bundle’s half-life expires on December 4, so grab it now before it’s gone!
Get Black Ops Cold War on the Microsoft Store today to receive this awesome bundle, and we’ll see you in Nuketown ’84 soon!
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – Cross-Gen Bundle
Activision Publishing Inc.
The Cross-Gen Bundle includes:
– Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game
— Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S version
– Confrontation Weapons Pack
The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – the direct sequel to the original and fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops.
Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.
As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.
Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.
For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com.
© 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY and CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Inside Xbox Series X|S Optimized: Ark: Survival Evolved
Free Play Days – Tekken 7, Ark: Survival Evolved, and Overwatch Origins Edition
Gears 5 Teams up with WWE for Survivor Series Cross-Over Event Featuring WWE Superstars The New Day